1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Develop training strategy in line with Company’s general strategy in each period.
- Identify training needs.
- Develop action plan to implement training strategy.
Establish and implement training programs
- Design training program and materials correspond to the characteristics of each division of the Group, ensure high quality of standardizing materials.
- Deliver training and coaching.
Mange, control training activities & training team
- Organize the work within training department, ensure high quality and effectiveness of training delivery.
- Develop the training process, training policies and training tools.
- Train and develop trainers.
- Recruit, manage and assess trainers.
- Assess and make report of training activities/ programs including agency management reports to related departments.
2. JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT
- Passion for training & developing people.
- Strong training design skills.
- Having experience in employee engagement areas is a plus.
- Excellent communication skill (both in English and Vietnamese) and instructional skill.
- Interpersonal skills, Organizational skills, Planning skills.
- Analytical skills, Computer skills, time management skills.
- Budgeting skills, decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of training design & principles, including strong research skills.
- Training need analysis skills.
- Training delivery skills.
Please sent CV via email: email@example.com