- Build & guide for centers’ staff the execution of Company’s process & policy
- Recommend necessary adjustments to meet the market & customers’ need in accordance with business activity of each center.
- Coordinate with Operation department to set up KPIs indicator for center. Train & guide KPIs indicator for subordinates as well as urge, monitor the execution of these indicators.
- Be intermediary party to transmit information to center & vice versa.
Sales & Marketing:
- Build & protect center’s brand identity.
- Represent to liaise with government office & other organizations relating to centers’ activities.
- Coordinate with Sales & Marketing Department to build & implement Marketing plans, promotions activities as approved.
- Actively find & expand customers for center.
- Build Customer Assessment System (Customer’s need, complaints, satisfaction) according to Company’s policy as well as provide customer’s information to Sales department.
- Directly resolve complex customer’s complaint or in case center supervisor is absent.
- Receive, monitor & supervise daily income statement of departments.
- Set up & implement plan base on assigned revenue & profit target.
- Execute statistic reports of finance as assigned.
- Oversee financial loss at center.
HR – Admin Management:
- Set up human resources structure of assigned area to meet allocated requirements.
- Build & get Operation Director’s approval of Human Resources plan
- Organize the system of training, work delegation & employee assessment
- Organize, implement & supervise the execution of Human Resources policy
- Develop & train successor workforce for managerial positions of center.
- Cooperate with Operation team & HR Department to build & finalize training program for centers’ employee
- Check & supervise to ensure effective & safe security for center.
- Track & adjust user norms, inventory & minimal inventory norms.
- Monitor purchasing process base on minimal inventory norms.
- Follow up usage of property & machine monthly.
- Track & monitor the modification & maintenance of machine & equipment for center.
- Be responsible for innovating machine, equipment & property of center.
- Approve purchasing requisition & modification requests according to approved norm within assigned authority.
- Build business plan (weekly/monthly/ quarterly) for center.
- Organize extraordinary & periodically meetings to monitor & implement business activities
- for center.
- Resolve arising problems within approved authority.
- Execute weekly & monthly reports as assigned.
- Be responsible for supervision & operation of new centers.
- Recommend the solutions to achieve allocated sales target for each center.
- Benefits offering for family (including spouse/children)
- Annual Performance & Promotion Review, Joint Career Path Development Plan
- Individual & Group Training & Development programs offerings (customized to business needs)
-  days Annual Leave
- Special perks & benefits for your family include, but not limited to: free Magic Key annual membership for all your children, priority tiNiParty birthday & special events booking, your children will be part of the N KIDDER Jr. program
Send Your CV to email: email@example.com
|Job Category||Corporate, N KID Retail|