Location: HCMC Corporate Headquarters
Division: Corporate Head Office
Type of Employment: Full-time
1. Recruitment (90%)
Fulfill frontline positions:
– Work closely with ROM, AM and HOC to understand and fulfill recruitment needs
– Keep up to date on the business expansion and new business models of the Company in order to match the new requirements.
Quality of Hire:
– Conduct regular research about new recruitment channels, candidate market, and total rewards policies in the relevant industries to improve Recruitment efficiency.
– Review and regularly update recruitment tools to ensure the right talents are selected for the job.
– Ensure recruitment record is timely up to date.
– Ensure Newcomer records availability.
2. Employer Branding (10%)
– Take lead in employer branding by implementing creativeness and innovation to increase the candidates’ awareness.
– Play a significant role in induction of new members.
– Actively contribute to the development and implementation of the Company’s strategic work culture and values
– Positively participate in the common works of HR department and company activities.
– Perform other works as assigned by Recruitment Manager/ Recruitment Team Leader.
- Completion of a University Degree major in Human Resource Management or relevant fields.
- Minimum 2-3 years HR management experience with at least 1 year in Recruitment function in retail business, customer service brands with company size over 100 full-time staffs; especially Recruitment for chain business.
- Good knowledge of selection tools and is a trained user.
- Good listening and observation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office programs.
- Dynamic and motivated personality.