Coordinate the process of goods supply to the centre and stores effectively to ensure the cost controlling of purchasing aligned with the company’s’ process and financial regulations.
· Sourcing, negotiating contracts and building relations with new suppliers.
· Sourcing and selecting strategy products through catalogues, quotation.
· Monitoring market changes, competitor prices and products.
· Analysing past sales to forecast trends in buying.
· Working with suppliers and recommending clearance sales, promotion sales to help control stock levels and push sales.
· Developing supplier relationships to assure high quality, cost effective and timely supply of required products.
· Planning, selecting and purchasing quantities of goods, issue PO and release to supplier.
· Controlling payment · Monitoring supplier delivery performance.
· Supporting to handle supplier quality issue.
· Admin works required to comply with N Kid’s internal process. Ensure procurement procedures and authorisation procedures are followed.
Graduate from University/ College
· 2 years of experiences in import- export, purchasing or merchandise.
· Preferably experiences of buying POSM, or working in event agency.
· Enough command of English to work with foreign suppliers.
· Commercial awareness
· Strong negotiating skills
· Ability to cope with pressure
· Good team-working skills
· Effective organizational skills
· Analytical Skills
· Decision-Making Skills
· Strong at Microsoft Office skills
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org