Location: HCMC Corporate Headquarters
Division: Corporate Head Office
Type of Employment: Full-time
N KID Group, the proud owner of tiNiWorldTM and tiNiStoreTM, is seeking an experienced and innovative Group Marketing Manager to join us to implement our “post-Covid, new normal” comprehensive marketing & communication strategy focused on Customer Experience (CX) and Data-First approach to achieve top financial and business results. To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies & execution and possess the ability to identify new business trends and utilize the latest tools & methods. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased Brand Love, Sales and Profitability Performance, and Increase Customer Base & Traffic.
If you love children, have a passion for innovative marketing solutions, and looking for a new challenge… we want to meet YOU!
Scope of work includes, but is not limited to, the following key areas:
- Lead the development and execution of multi-channel marketing programs and campaigns
utilizing customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Oversee the full range of communication strategies including content writing & modifications, social media plans delivered across Facebook, Google, and Tik Tok and manage execution and performance of each platform channels
- In charge of all aspects of tiNi brand management including increasing brand love and affinity, awareness, and loyalty.
- Maintain and develop CRM and expanse/ recruit new customers via digital marketing strategy as well as in-store marketing activities
- Drive the Program & Events team to develop and execute creative and innovative online & offline content for the network
- Manage all the Creative Design works to support the Marcom plans
- Share responsibility for P&L management and expected to drive revenue growth and profitability alongside the business units’ managers
- This position will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and will have a number of Team Leaders across various functions including Brand, Communications, Program & Events, Creative Design
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business related field
- 10-12 years’ experience in a similar position, retail or hospitality industry is preferred
- Fluent in written & verbal English is a requirement; minimum IELTS score of 6.5
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation, CRM tools, online marketing, and social media strategy
- Established press and media contacts
- Expected to have: (i) an enthusiastic team player style with a strong drive to create a positive work environment; (ii) strong communications and interpersonal skills to maintain good internal and external relationships; (iii) customer-oriented and growth mindset; and (iv) entrepreneurial mentality and “never give up” approach to their work.
Does the above fit you? If so, please take the following action steps TODAY!
Please carefully prepare a comprehensive Personal Cover Letter & Curriculum Vitae and send it to Talent Acquisition Team – email@example.com. Upon review, if we deem your candidacy compatible, we will contact you to invite you to participate in our Talent Acquisition process. Thank you very much for your interest in joining N KID Group!