● Design content, layouts and graphics for monthly newsletters.
● Liaise with other departments and centers to collect news and conduct interviews for the monthly press releases.
● Maintain and update the internal website and other channels daily.
● Conduct site traffic report, measure and present results of communication efforts via analytical tools, surveys and
● Design action plan to boost site traffic for internal website and reach targeted viewers.
● Prepared communication plan for the year including ideas, timeline and budget.
● Support HR department in communicating new memos and other internal communication projects for staff and teachers.
● Implement within budget.
● Create detailed online & offline proposals for events including timelines, budget, and communication method.
● Design posters, content and other necessary ad and material to support for the events.
● Improve staff engagement through internal events.
● Develop events which reflect and boost up the company culture.
● Plan, implement and evaluate events via online survey and other methods.
● Follow up and conduct post-event results.
● Support corporate events in preparing poster, standees and banners if needed.
- At least 2 years experiences in communication and events or relating areas.
- Commitment to teamwork and attention to detail
- Strong in verbal and written communication skills, design and organizational skills
- Strong social media, email and website skills that can be utilized to promote events.
- Design skill is a plus.
- Expert use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to use Abode or other graphic design and video making is a plus
Send your CV to email: email@example.com