Location: HCMC Corporate Headquarters
Division: Corporate Head Office
Type of Employment: Full-time
N KID Group is currently seeking a dynamic individual to become part of our Board of Management team as Chief Financial Officer. This position requires a proactive, team-oriented leader who can thrive in a growing organization. This highly visible position, which is poised for growth, reports to the Chief Executive Officer and will interact heavily with the Chairman/Co-Founder and members of the Board of Directors. The incumbent will have broad responsibility across corporate and operational financial and accounting functions, directing functions such as: accounting, annual audits, customer accounting support, tax compliance, managing an ERP implementation, monthly close processes, monthly reporting, forecasting, budgeting, long range planning, business partnering, modeling, return on investment analysis and other value added financial analysis. This is a hands-on leadership role that requires someone who is able to support both high-level complex accounting and finance responsibilities as well as not being afraid to dive into the details on a day-to-day basis.
Scope of work includes, but not limited to, the following key areas:
Basic Function Coverage
- In charge of all financial operations of N KID Group, with all Accounting & Finance functions reporting directly to this position
- Responsible for all accounting and reporting, procedures and internal controls of the Department
- In charge of Managerial Accounting & Financial Accounting management and reporting
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Report financial results to the board of directors
- Deliver on Audited management reports & tax reports
Cash Management / Treasury
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Arrange for debt and equity financing
- Direct liaison and relationship management with Banks & Financial institutions
- Participate in conference calls with the investment community
- Maintain banking relationships
- Represent the company with investment bankers and investors
- Active participate in N KID Group Culture programs, with the expectation of leading at least one major initiative in the year. Will be asked to conduct some relevant functional training classes for the team and possibly cross-functional teams as well.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance & Accounting field, MBA / CFA degrees preferred
- 12-15 years’ experience in a similar position in the retail or service industry is preferred
- Fluent in written & verbal English is a requirement; minimum IELTS score of 6.5
- Must be highly proficient and experienced with (i) all aspects of operational Finance & Accounting management (ii) internal and external financial & management reporting, budgeting planning & analysis (iii) IT systems (SAP or equivalent ERP), and (iv) cash flow & treasury management.
- Expected to have exceptional (i) attention to details and willingness to “show & train” a young team; (ii) strong communications and interpersonal skills to maintain good internal and external relationships; (iii) customer-oriented and growth mindset; and (iv) entrepreneurial mentality and “never give up” approach to their work.
- 13 month salary (discretionary), performance incentives (based on achievements of KPI targets)
- Health insurance benefits offering for family (including spouse/children)
- Annual Performance & Promotion Review, Joint Career Path Development Plan
- Individual & Group Training & Development programs offerings (customized to business needs)
-  days Annual Leave
- Special perks & benefits for your family include, but not limited to: free Magic Key annual membership for all your children, priority tiNiParty birthday & special events booking, your children will be part of the N KIDDER Jr. program
Does the above fit you? If so, please take the following action steps TODAY!
Please carefully prepare a comprehensive a Personal Cover Letter & Curriculum Vitae and send it to Ms. Trang, Talent Acquisition Team – email@example.com. Upon review, if we deem your candidacy compatible, we will contact you to invite you to participate in our Talent Acquisition process. Thank you very much for your interest in joining N KID Group!