N KID Group, the proud owner of tiNiWorldTM and tiNiStoreTM, will be expanding its Food & Beverage offering for the family across its tiNiWorld nationwide network as a key pillar of our strategic growth plans. We are looking for an experienced Retail Chef Manager who is a natural leader with a strong administrative and culinary background and the ability to lead, inspire, and develop a strong kitchen team. You will work closely with the Management and Operations team to research, testing, development, documenting, training, monitoring, evaluating, and implementing new food & beverage product offerings.
If you love working with young and dynamic people, have a passion for making delicious & fun food and drinks for kids to enjoy, and looking for a new challenge … we want to meet YOU!
Scope of work includes, but not limited to, the following key areas:
- Responsible for all aspects of planning and managing menus including food purchasing, production and presentation
- Maintain quality control on all Food and Beverage menu items and pricing, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction, assisting in curation, ordering, and inventory in all areas
- Initiates and develop new recipe concepts incorporating department culinary principles and by conducting research on global cooking trends, food marketing, and customer eating habits
- Implement high level of food safety, hygiene and sanitation standards, including training on safe and proper equipment handling and supervision, maintaining quality/clean facilities through regular inspections of F&B facilities
- Establish and oversee an F&B audit process to continuously QC/QA the nationwide tiNiWorld network to ensure consistency in implementation of set standards & KPIs
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar position in the F&B industry;
- Culinary school diploma/certification is required
- Fluent in written & verbal English is preferred
- Must be highly proficient and experienced with (i) kitchen set-up; (ii) menu & recipe development; (iii) recruiting, training and supervising a team of cooks; and (iv) ingredient procurement, food costing & inventory management
- Expected to have exceptional (i) strong communications and interpersonal skills to maintain good internal and external relationships; (ii) customer-oriented and growth mindset; and (iii) entrepreneurial mentality and “never give up” approach to their work.
- Benefits offering for family (including spouse/children)
- Annual Performance & Promotion Review, Joint Career Path Development Plan
- Individual & Group Training & Development programs offerings (customized to business needs)
-  days Annual Leave
- Special perks & benefits for your family include, but not limited to: free Magic Key annual membership for all your children, priority tiNiParty birthday & special events booking, your children will be part of the N KIDDER Jr. program
Send Your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org