Thank you for your interest in N Kid Group (www.nkidgroup.com)
Established in 2009, N Kid Group isTHE LEADING INTEGRATED KIDS’ LIFESTYLE PLATFORM COMPANY in Vietnam, operating across the spectrum of Attractions, Retail and Distribution segments within the Kid industry. Currently, the Company owns and operates the network of TINIWORLDTM (Edutainment Playground) and TINISTORETM (Kid retail stores) nationwide. Additionally, N KID Group is the manufacturer of its owned branded TINITOYTM & TINITM kid products as well business partners with a wide range of famous international brands such as Hasbro & Disney distributed nationwide across all retail channels.
Each year, we proudly serve over 10 million kid customers annually across our network and contributed to over 1 billion smiles! Hence the simple motto we N KIDDERS (the name of team members of N KID Group) live by and wear on the sleeves of our shirts everyday: [DELIVERING SMILES]
1/ System management:
- Build & guide for centers’ staff the execution of Company’s process & policy
- Recommend necessary adjustments to meet the market & customers’ need in accordance with business activity of each center.
- Coordinate with Operation department to set up KPIs indicator for center. Train & guide KPIs indicator for subordinates as well as urge, monitor the execution of these indicators.
- Be intermediary party to transmit information to center & vice versa.
2/ Sales & Marketing:
- Build & protect center’s brand identity.
- Represent to liaise with government office & other organizations relating to centers’ activities.
- Coordinate with Sales & Marketing Department to build & implement Marketing plans, promotions activities as approved.
- Actively find & expand customers for center.
- Build Customer Assessment System (Customer’s need, complaints, satisfaction) according to Company’s policy as well as provide customer’s information to Sales department.
- Directly resolve complex customer’s complaint or in case center supervisor is absent.
3/ Finance management:
- Receive, monitor & supervise daily income statement of departments.
- Set up & implement plan base on assigned revenue & profit target.
- Execute statistic reports of finance as assigned.
- Oversee financial loss at center.
4/ HR – Admin Management:
- Set up human resources structure of assigned area to meet allocated requirements.
- Build & get Operation Director’s approval of Human Resources plan
- Organize the system of training, work delegation & employee assessment
- Organize, implement & supervise the execution of Human Resources policy
- Develop & train successor workforce for managerial positions of center.
- Cooperate with Operation team & HR Department to build & finalize training program for centers’ employee
- Check & supervise to ensure effective & safe security for center.
5/ Property management:
- Track & adjust user norms, inventory & minimal inventory norms.
- Monitor purchasing process base on minimal inventory norms.
- Follow up usage of property & machine monthly.
- Track & monitor the modification & maintenance of machine & equipment for center.
- Be responsible for innovating machine, equipment & property of center.
- Approve purchasing requisition & modification requests according to approved norm within assigned authority.
6/ Business management:
- Build business plan (weekly/monthly/ quarterly) for center.
- Organize extraordinary & periodically meetings to monitor & implement business activities for center.
- Resolve arising problems within approved authority.
- Execute weekly & monthly reports as assigned.
- Be responsible for supervision & operation of new centers.
- Recommend the solutions to achieve allocated sales target for each center.
- Graduated from College, University or above
- At least 3 years of Chain Management experience in Customer Service, Restaurant, F&B or Retail.
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to manage and organize work effectively
- Good communication skill ; Have a high spirit of customer service
- Use English well (both in communication & writing)
- Proficient in using MS Office
- Dynamic, progressive, loves children
- Easy-to-see appearance, professional style
- 13 month salary (discretionary), performance incentives (based on achievements of KPI targets)
- Provide training to develop our employee‘s knowledge and skills (Internal training)
- Benefits for special holidays (Birthday, Marriage, Women’s Day, Tet Holidays, Mid-Autumn, Newborn babies, International Children‘s Day…)
- Company trip and Year-End party every year
- Social, sports and several team building activities
- Young, friendly and international working environment
- Modern working conditions and entertainment facilities at the office
Let’s Join Us!
Contact with me:
Phone/Zalo: 0916219701 (Mr. Phú)
|Job Category||Corporate, N KID Attractions|